Today is my husband's 30th birthday and I wanted to dedicate this post to him! :)
Some fun facts about the Hubs:
1. When we first met, we were 19 years old. I didn't foresee us being together later on because he was all dressed up from head to toe in denim. hahaha... Years later, we met up again (then started to date) and now I do all the clothes shopping for him!
2. He is the king of R&B/Hip-hop mixtapes.. you know the ones you hear "DJ Clue..." busting in the background.. yep, he loves those. He always has to be in the know of new mixtapes that are out. For me, I just buy my music off of itunes.
3. He is older than me by 13 days. It has to be exact too because I love pointing out that he gets to be old first. Even though he still tells everyone he's 23 and sometimes they believe him! Asian genes...
4. He was a tennis instructor (second job) when we first started to date and did private lessons on the side. Me - I am not sporty nor do I play tennis.. ever! So when he first wanted to teach me, I wore flip flops onto the tennis court. Then second time around, I hit all the balls literally over the fence and onto the streets.. yeah.. good thing he had lots of backup tennis balls. He said I'm lucky that I'm cute!
5. He likes to vacuum and do all the laundry every week. I must say I got myself the best husband! ;)
Happy Birthday to my Hunnie Bee! I love you! ^__^