Continuing from where I left off from our Paris trip, we went off to Barcelona next which was just as amazing! We actually never thought about heading to Spain before but after doing lots of research, I'm so glad we did! So here's Part 1 from our trip to beautiful Barcelona. :)
1. Cathedral de Barcelona just around the corner.
2. Pulpo a la Gallega - Galician Style Octopus,
3. Grilled cuttlefish at Cerveceria Catalana,
4. St Josep La Boqueria all day everyday.
5. Plentiful of fresh organic juices. Favorite was maracuya (passionfruit)!
6. Traveling through the streets.
7. Delicious seafood paella at Los Toreros.
8. Pink pitaya (dragonfruit) at the La Boqueria.
9. Snack of churros with warm dipping chocolate.
10. Sagrada Familia partially under construction.
11. Breath-taking interior of the Sagrada Familia.
12. A wooden door - gracies.
13. Pulpitos a la plancha at Bar Central.
14. Jamon everywhere even with a museum.
Hope you enjoyed the photos! Stay tuned for Part 2 next week!